Team Assistant with
accounting background (m/f/d)
Full time, start immediately
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Do you love working in an innovative, young team? We are currently looking for a Team Assistant for our location in Adelaide.
- Accounting together with external consultant, incl. AP, AR and debt control
- Support forecast and budget preparation, incl. cash forecast
- BAS/IAS, payroll, superannuation & workers compensation preparation
- Banking activities
- Ensuring the various inventory-related balances are accounted for in line with accounting standards and corporate requirements
- Facility management
- HR support & Travel organisation
- Assist with preparation of Grant reports
- General administrative tasks
- Assist Logistics team to pack customer shipments when needed
WHAT WE OFFER
⌚ Flexible working hours with a hybrid of work from home and office
💗 Respectful team
💪 Opportunity to participate & own area of responsibility
- A graduate-level Accounting, Commerce or Finance degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Xero or other accounting software
- 2-3 years’ experience in an accounting firm or commercial business (preferred)
- Proactive approach to tasks and accountability
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Autonomous work style with excellent organizational and prioritization abilities
- Collaborative mindset for local and international teams
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Respect for confidentiality
- Reliable and conscientious work ethic with a positive attitude
HAVE WE SPARKED YOUR INTEREST?
Then we would like to get to know you. Become part of the success of eologix-ping and apply online now using the button below.
We are looking forward to your application!